What Are The Different Types Of Strollers?
There are different types of strollers available in the market now. If you are looking to buy one, it is important that you know exactly what you are looking for before you enter the baby stroller shop.
- All-terrain and jogging strollers – This is for parents with an active lifestyle. It has a lightweight frame, shock absorbers and bigger wheels that allow you to move the stroller at a faster pace without worrying about the bumps in the road.
- Travel systems – This is a stroller and infant car seat in one. The car seat fits the stroller well so you can easily move your baby from the stroller to the car.
- Lightweight stroller – This is inexpensive and easily foldable which makes it easy for you to store away when not in use.
- Double, triple and quad strollers – If you have multiple babies in the household, this is for you. Side-by-side strollers and tandem strollers are examples of these.
- Frame strollers – This kind of stroller allows you to snap your baby in place in just one go. You can easily transport your baby without any problem.